Monday, September 8, 2008

MARRIAGE

It's 10:23pm and I'm posting a blog instead of packing. Tomorrow I leave for San Diego.  Dan is there on business.  We will be celebrating 12 years of marriage.  I must say for the most part they have been 12 very happy years.  We've had our ups and downs like most couples but neither one of us has ever left.  Maybe we've wanted to leave.  I never knew where to go.. It's a good thing MAMA doesn't live close.  Hee Hee.  I'm positively certain we will be celebrating again in 12 years... Ok.. I really must pack but I thought I owed it to the COMPUTER to write a blog.. I really don't think anyone reads this.. but it makes me feel good to write my thoughts down. 
HAPPY BLOGGING!!! 

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family