Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Restaurant Guide


Last night, I took the girls into town to shop while Dan stayed back at the hotel to get some ZZZZZZ... anyway.. while shopping we found this bookstore called Dolly's. It's named after a cat that once lived in the bookstore. Dolly is long gone but two cats still roam the store. While there, I found this little book that allows you to keep a record of all the restaurants you've visited. We travel quite a bit and I'm always writing down my favorites. I keep a journal of our travels and I will sometimes write a restaurant down if it's a memorable one. I'm so thrilled to have found this little book. First in the book will be Grappa. Grappa's is Italian and located on Main St in Park City. The food wasn't my favorite. Out of 10, I'm giving it a 6. The food wasn't that good and they were expensive. The second place is Chimayo's. It's a Southwestern restaurant also located on Main. Out of 10, I'm giving it an 9. The Crown Ribs were wonderful and the meat fell off the bone. I would definitely return.
I can't wait to start recording all the great and not so great places we eat. Happy Eating!!!

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family