Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dancing with the Stars




Wow Wow and one more WOW!! That was so much fun!! I can't believe I didn't want to go. The dance class took place at 3rd Street Dance in Los Angeles. When we got there we made our introductions. Edyta and Jonathan were waiting on us. I guess Karina couldn't come. Just to warm us up, we did some side steps with an added turn and also added the SHAMPOO (my favorite), guns and the lasso. Very funny and if you catch me doing the Shampoo-you may want to pretend like you don't know me. We also did the Sprinkler which I continued doing the rest of the week and Dan would walk away from me or give me a dirty look. Can't a girl have any fun? Then came the good stuff. First we learned the Cha Cha. Left two then back one, then right two and up one. If your a man it's opposite. With the Cha Cha-we added the New York which is just a turn out instead of the back one and up one. We also learned the Foxtrot and the Promenade. Fun fun stuff. I think I see another lesson in the future. Oh I forgot to mention Edyta-HOT HOT and smoking hot!! The men in the room had a hard time focusing and even I was thinking how unfair it was that I didn't get chosen to have a smoking hot body.

2 comments:

Sarah Callender said...

UMMMMM. OMG! I am so jealous right now I could get sick! Julie Carmack you stink! This is my most favorite show ever and I watch it so faithfully (even have the DWTS workout video). I can't believe you danced with them!!!!!! Totally not fair!!!!! =)

Julie U. said...

They were really nice. I wish you could have been there with me!

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family