Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rachel's 4th Grade TN Play


Again another late post...
You may remember two years ago I posted some pictures of Megan in the 4th grade TN play. Now it's Rachel's turn. I pulled this picture from when Megan did the play to see the comparison. I paid too much for this outfit online but now I'm happy to see both girls used it, and many friends have borrowed it. Plus you never know this next baby may wear it too. Money worth spent!!! The play hasn't changed much in the two years since I watched it last. It's a fun way of teaching the kids about TN history. The wars that took place, Martin Luther King, famous singers (Elvis, Dolly Parton, Johnny Cash) to great places to visit in TN.

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family