Thursday, October 30, 2008

The stressed out MOM!!!

Oh..the troubles of owning a home... Our AC unit in our bedroom went out again.  I just remember paying the 600 dollar bill to have it fixed in Aug.  So.. yesterday Southmark heating and air came again to see what was the problem.  Turns out..the ac unit drain is backing up and then the tray is overflowing and damaging the control board.  This drain ties into a main pipe in the house.  So yesterday.. the Heating guy (not the plumber) tries flushing out the line, which in turn blows the pipe off.  A long story short..the heating guy is going to save me from calling a plumber... by moving the drainage line to another pipe that isn't backing up.  I not sure I even understand it all but today I am stuck at home for the 2nd day waiting on Heating & Air.  I have so much to do to get ready for our big trip.  Plus Megan's 10th birthday is Tuesday and I need to buy all the supplies for it.   I still don't know what I'm wearing on this trip.  We can only take one suitcase each.  I have enough shoes and purses to fill up one suitcase.   Next week is Book Week at school and the school has planned something for almost everyday.  Character parade, class visit to the library, milk and cookies night.  Then add on Soccer, Cheerleading, Piano and that leaves me with Zero amount of time to do anything else.  I guess you could argue that instead of blogging I could be packing.  Yesterday.. I brought down my suitcase and packed two purses, undergarments and bedtime clothes.  Now for the other 40 outfits that need to fit into one suitcase... YIKES!!!  I think Dan and I are considering a 3 suitcase and mailing it to the hotel.  Acura has limited us to the 1 suitcase not the airlines.  PLus we are planning to have clothes cleaned and just wear a 2nd time.... OMGoodness... can you imagine ME wearing an outfit a 2nd time.. I think I'll die.. hee hee..  

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family