Thursday, April 8, 2010

My BUCKET LIST



If you haven't seen the movie The Bucket List, you should. It's a great movie. In it, Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman make a list of everything they want to do in life before dying. So I decided I'd make a list too. Here it is in no particular order.


1. Go to the Olympics (preferably the winter)

2. Scuba dive (tried it once in Hawaii and had to give the thumbs up-meaning I'm going up and getting the heck out of this swimming pool)

3. Go back to school-for what is still TBA. Who knows what God has in store for me.

4. Sing on Stage

5. Be on TV

6. Meet Dolly Parton or Oprah. Less Oprah more Dolly. Oprah sometimes gets on my nerves.

7. Open a small children's book store with a European Feel.

8. Run a Marathon. Half or Full. Either one and I'd be happy.

9. Own a farm one day with chickens, horses, goats, and cows. I want to rise at 4am to gather the eggs and milk the cows. I am not a morning person, this would probably last a week and I'd be ready to hire someone to gather the eggs.

10. Take a road trip in an RV around the United States.

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family