Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Sprain Ankle



This is old news but I thought it deserved mentioning. I sprain my ankle April 13th, during tennis practice. I was in a boot for 10 days and the doctor told me no tennis for 3 weeks. The 3 week mark is getting closer and I can tell my ankle is stronger but I'm not sure it's ready for the side step movements of tennis. I went to the gym this morning and walked on the treadmill for 30 min and rode the bicycle for 30 min. After walking on the treadmill, my foot started to hurt.

I really miss tennis and seeing my tennis friends. It sucks!! I play in a New Neighbors league on Mondays and my partner and I have had to cancel two matches so far. I can't decide if I want to try and play on Monday. It will be 2 weeks and 6 days.

Get better soon ANKLE!! I've got places to be and friends to see!!

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family