Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!!


This past weekend we celebrated Dan's 40th birthday in Vegas. I don't advise going to Vegas 7 months pregnant. I tried to be a good sport. I hung out at the club two nights in a row sipping on my water all night(2am). I danced next to the skinny minis... wearing their MINIS. (or they were tunics-the girls were confused) I inhaled lots of cigarette smoke. I even hung out at the European pool (boobs everywhere) in my maternity swimsuit. YES I felt like a whale. I had to constantly remind myself that this weekend was not about me and to not let my pregnancy hormones take charge. It was not an easy task! Luckily I was surrounded by some really great friends who made me feel loved and provided enough laughter until the next birthday. Drunks are fun to watch but only for a short time and then you want to punch them!! Ha ha!!! I must say although I was pregnant we had a fabulous time!!! Dan had a great 40th and looks better than he did at 30. He has worked so hard!! I look forward to celebrating again in Vegas at 50 minus the pregnancy!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!! I love you!!!

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family