Saturday, November 26, 2011

My baby turns 13!!


I do not remember pulling away from my mother when I was a teenager. As a mother though, I can feel it happening. Her friends have taken CENTER STAGE. I do remember loving my friends and how important they were. Talking on the phone, going to their houses, etc. I'm trying to keep in mind it is all very normal. It's been hard trying to find that special time with my daughters since Harrison was born. He has taken center stage with me. Depending on me for everything. Taken from my husband's mouth this morning "He can't even swat a mosquito from his face". So true.
Megan turned 13 on November 17th. Her BIG party is next weekend. She's invited 13 girls over. Yes I cry when I think about it but as Megan says I'll be up anyway with the baby.
Happy Birthday Sweet Daughter!!!!! I look forward to watching you grow into a young lady.

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family