Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tennis match

Today, I took the girls to a tennis match at the Racquet Club.  It was my fourth time this week to go to the Championship.  Monday I went with my tennis team.  Wednesday I took Rachel.  Friday, Dan and I took Megan and then today.  PHEW!!! I would not have gone today had it not been for 1st Tn giving us tickets.   Megan was bored both nights that she went.  Rachel however, enjoyed it but was only concerned with getting autographs at the end of the match.   Wednesday night she got Llayton Hewitt's.  Tonight she wanted Andy Roddick's but to no avail.  She went down there but there were just too many kids trying to get autographs.  She was so disappointed when she came back to the seat with no autograph that she started crying.  Poor Girl!!! She has it so rough!!! 
After the tennis match I took the girls to Osaka for dinner.  Rachel had sushi for the 2nd time.  Yeah..I'm so proud of her for trying new things.  Megan still doesn't drink milk or eat butter.  There's more but I don't have time to list what she doesn't eat.  

Besides it raining all day.. it was a great day!!!! 

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family