Saturday, March 7, 2009

Trip to Aspen

I don't know why I always get the urge to blog before leaving town.   It's midnight and I have at least 100 other things I should be doing.  PACKING for one!   Tomorrow we are headed to Aspen, CO for a week.   I'm really looking forward to hitting the slopes.  I hope my plans will not be re-routed since Megan is complaining of a sore throat tonight.   A couple of years ago when we went to Aspen,  everyone was sick.  Throwing up sick!! It was terrible.  I even went skiing by myself leaving Dan with two sick kids.   I was determined to hit the slopes.    
Almost everyone's bag is packed.  It's so hard packing for cold weather. Boots, coats, gloves, ski pants, etc... I was very irritated tonight since I was packing for 3 people and Dan was packing for one.   Not to mention I am also trying to leave a clean house.   Cody went home with my mother today.  He loves my mom so much.  Every time she comes here, he gets so excited.  However, my father is not as fond of him.  Especially since last time, he woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and stepped in dog poop.  Whoops!!  It's their fault as I know Cody asked to go out.  Ha!!  I'm a little worried about our fish Ray.   He's going to be here alone and I plan to feed him before I leave but what about the rest of the week???   I also totally forgot to ask someone to get our mail.   It's so hard to remember it all.   
Tonight is daylight savings and we are SPRINGING FORWARD.   I really need all the hours I can get of sleep so I may not be the happiest person tomorrow.   
I'm going to try really hard to post while I'm in CO.   Ta ta for now!!! Happy Skiing..  

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family