Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Update on last post

We've all said it "it's a small world"... I have two stories to share with you about how small our world really is. When I posted the last blog and the pictures I had no idea that the person who I had been working so closely with was from my neck of the woods. Cindy Haddad, maiden name Cindy Edwards went to school at Ripley High School. I told her that I knew I liked her but at the same time I felt some sort of rivalry between us.. HA HA. For those of you who don't know Halls (my alma mater) and Ripley were huge RIVALRYS. I just realized I've already shared my second story with you but I'll share it again. When we were in Aspen, I sat on the bus next to man from Halls (but now lives in Memphis). His parents (Dottie Craddick) own the Dollar Store. He was also staying at the same hotel as us and when we boarded the bus to go back to our hotel, we ask "where are you from". He first said Memphis and then we begin talking more and he mentioned that he grew up "60 miles north of Memphis"....I immediately knew it was Lauderdale county and I ask "Halls or Ripley".

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family