Sunday, August 29, 2010

TOGA ANYONE??




Somehow Dan and I have had party after party the last few weeks. We can go months and not do anything and then BAM!! Our school holds an auction every year and this year one of the items was a TOGA party hosted by 6 couples. Dan and I were responsible for dessert. I wish I had pictures of the cute dessert bowls I found at Pier 1. They really have some great serving dishes if your in the market. So here's the pictures I have and I didn't take many because we WOULDN'T want the County Trustee or the Director of Development's pictures to end up on Facebook-NOW WOULD WE??? It was a fun party and by the end of the night-EVERYONE was in the pool. I tried to avoid it but people are not happy until everyone is wet so they throw you in. YEAP!!! Toga and ALL!!!

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family