Friday, September 17, 2010

Autumn Leaves













I had a great time with my mom last night. This is my second time to attend a GOGIRLART party. It was mom's first. She loved it too!! We had an emergency phone call right as we were beginning so it was really hard to concentrate on our painting but we plowed threw. Megan broke her wrist last night at cheer and my sweet mom wanted to leave right away but I said NO!! Dan was more than capable of taking her to the ER and dealing with two hungry children. I knew in my heart he could do it. Did he want to do it-ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! He would have loved for me to have left the art party and release him of his painful duties. I know Megan needed me and wanted her mommy more than her tough daddy but it worked out. Today is a new day and she now is sporting a bright pink cast.

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family