Friday, October 21, 2011

Diaper Wreath


Yes apparently I have way too much time on my hands. The baby is less than a week away and I'm starting projects that may or may not get finished. I had so much fun yesterday with the Halloween wreath that first thing this morning, I started in on the diaper wreath. I still need a few other items to add to mine but here's the picture of it thus far. I'm planning to hang this on my hospital door. Well-I'm planning on SOMEONE hanging it. I'll probably be oblivious to the world. Dang it-I wish I was having a normal delivery. I want to be one of those moms who are walking around an hour after delivery. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. I'll be stuck to the bed. Then no driving for two weeks. That sucks..!!!! I'm so tired of looking at the walls inside this house. I hope my body will heal quickly and I can then take walks around the neighborhood with the baby. Boo!!! Oh I know I will be too tired to want to walk around the neighborhood but I'm allowed to hope.

This morning Rachel took the Halloween Wreath to her teacher. She wants to make another one so maybe this weekend we'll make one together.




No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family