Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cheer Camp



Megan is at Mississippi State University this week for Cheer Camp. Several moms and I drove the girls down on Tuesday. They will be staying until Friday. Megan is rooming with two other girls in the dorms at MSU. She called this morning at 6:45 and I missed her call. Luckily at 7 I called back and she was very happy. Her only complaint was that she didn't have enough blankets. I guess any other mother would jump in her car and drive 2 and half hours to deliver a warmer blanket but not I. I'm happy to report that she called again to say someone loaned her a blanket. Yeah!! It worked out!!
Megan talks very fast so when you are on the phone with her you must listen very carefully. Tonight she used the word LIBERTY. I am not positive what this means but I understand it's some sort of stunt. YIKES. Also..as she was talking 90 to nothing.. she mentioned she fell twice and once on her face. OMG... Not good!!! More importantly, I could tell she was having fun. Dear God, please keep my baby and all the other cheerleaders safe!!! No falls!! No breaks!!

1 comment:

Sarah Callender said...

Liberty? Girl!!!! Ask her if she was the base, catcher or going up? Pray she isn't going up. That would involve her standing on one leg with the other leg extended over her head! Ohhhhh cheer camp...hope she has fun and doesn't get hurt! =)

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family