Wednesday, June 9, 2010



Megan had a great week at camp but is so happy to be home. She came home so exhausted!! I think she could have slept for two days. She finally broke down Thursday after practicing the same cheer 50 times. Her ability to learn shut down. She also came home hungry. According to her and the other 14 girls on her squad, the food at MSU was disgusting. They walked to the gymnasium everyday, which was probably a 15-20 minute walk. Throw in the 90 degree heat. I know they were happy to go to bed at night. Welcome home Megan!!! You're growing up too fast!!





She's a DINOSAUR not a alligator!! For pete's sake-can't you see that!! Hee hee...I have about 15 pictures from Rachel's recital and only about half are of her smiling. She got upset when her father said she was a cute Alligator. Whoops. I guess I should have warned him. Rachel started Hip Hop back in August and this past Saturday was her 3 minutes of FAME.



Dan and I enjoyed an evening with friends last week.

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family