Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Victory Ranch

We dropped Rachel off at camp on Sunday. She is staying a week at Victory Ranch. It's day 4 and still no mail from my little camper. Ahem!!!! I guess that means she's having a great time. Although, more than likely it means she lost the envelopes and addresses I put in her bag. She doesn't know any of the girls in her bunk. She prefers it this way because she wants to get to know new girls. Suit yourself!!! I helped her unpack on Sunday and while I was making her bed, perfectly, she was throwing her panties, socks, shirts, shorts, etc into the small cubby. None of it was organized. NONE!!! I don't know how she'll ever find anything. The camp uploads pictures daily and I noticed she was wearing her shorts backwards and in another photo she was wearing the same shorts from the day before. That's my Rachel... Doesn't care if it's clean, backwards, inside out... it doesn't bother her. I wish I could adopt this attitude sometimes. Have fun Rachel!!!

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family