Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Snow of 2011





You can always count on at least one snowfall in the winter in the midsouth. Sometimes it's just a light dusting and other times it's 2-3 inches. This year we received close to 3 inches. It was a real treat for the kiddo's. One day out of school-That's a plus!! Sledding with friends and building snowmen equals another plus!! Usually everyone loves the snow at least for the first 12 hours but then we're ready for it to melt and return to life as we know it. I have no time for kids who miss school and children leaving their heavy coats, gloves, boots, scarves, etc at my backdoor. I'm not sure I could live up north where it's ALL THE TIME!!! I love to visit but that's it. Enjoy pictures from our SNOW DAY!!!

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family