Monday, January 17, 2011

Food Blog

I just finished reading an article online about food blogs. What's a food Blog, you ask? It's where you keep a daily log of the food you have eaten. So...no worries..I'm not going to bore you everyday with a food blog but only today. From here, I'm going to look at what I've eaten and reevaluate.

Morning- Fiber One Cereal, Skim Milk with a banana. Green Tea

Lunch- Leftover Pot roast with carrots, potatoes and celery. Water

Snack-chips with cheese dip (huge no no), slice of boars head turkey.

Dinner- 1 Slider (mini hamburger), with cheese and a pickle. 2 servings of Baked Beans, and more chips with cheese dip. 1/4 cup of green beans. Water

Snack-handful of raisins


Most of you already know what I'm going to write, I SHOULD NOT HAVE EATEN the chips with cheese dip. Those calories add up fast. It's so easy to pop chips in your mouth and not realize how many you've eaten. The Fiber One Cereal was a great choice but I'm pretty sure I poured more than the recommended serving of 1/2 cup. The banana is not bad but it should have been a mid morning snack. I was starving by lunch and made the mistake of eating the chips and cheese, the mid morning snack may have been the solution.


Does anyone want to take a guess of how many calories I consumed. I have no idea!! Too many to help lose weight-that's for sure!!!!


It's 10:00pm and I've read that sleep is an important factor in losing weight. So I will log off and try to go to bed before my usual midnight bedtime. It will be hard. Tomorrow's Agenda-8am workout, 9am tennis clinic, rest of the day-errands!!!!

Sleep tight!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Callender said...

I was just thinking that your food consumption for the day sounded wonderful compared to mine...I guess the three peanut butter cookies I just ate out of the oven at 9:30 plus the one raw one before that didn't help! Keep it up!!!

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family