Sunday, January 30, 2011

Utah Trip Part 1



One day I hope to live in a ski resort. I just love to ski!! I can see myself as an ski instructor. Or maybe a ski patrolmen who skis the mountain making sure people are behaving.. Hee Hee!! I wonder if I'd ever tire of it. I really don't think so. I could wear jeans and cute winter boots all winter and be perfectly happy.

One day.......


Anyway..we just returned from Deer Valley, Utah on Thursday and we could not have ask for better ski days. In January, you never know what you may get, but we got sunny and clear sky's.

The top picture is with Sheree and Jan. Sheree is Tom's wife (Dan's partner). Jan has a house in the Canyon's in Park City. She seemed to know the ski runs very well. Jan took us by this house and it must have had 12 carved bears on it. As you can see, the one bear is on top of the house skiing. Very Cool. They also had ski lift chairs on their patio to sit.


This picture is of my friend Leslie and then also Jan. We are in front of an Acura dealer's house out of Chicago. They have a huge Indian Statue in front of their house. Supposedly, the husband won it playing back gammon. This house is also near Charlie Gibson's house (ABC's Anchorman-Nightly News)

I'll finish explaining our trip in Part 2. Details to come about my BOBSLEDDING EXPERIENCE!! BLAH!! Don't do it!!

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family