Saturday, March 14, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We are headed home today!!! Boo hoo!! It's been a great week.  The girls are really great little skiers.   They kept up with Dan and I the entire time.  Dan even took Megan down a black yesterday at Buttermilk.   Dan showed up at Buttermilk yesterday and surprised us since I thought he was skiing Aspen Mt.   This morning I am going to pack and then we hopefully will have time for breakfast and walking around town.  I am not looking forward to getting back into the swing of things at home.  Yuck.  Laundry for one!! Auction stuff -Yuck!!  I will be busy busy for the next two weeks entering items into an online auction for the school.   Vacations are so nice!! I love the break from reality!!   We are going home with chapped faces and two fever blisters.  Oh yeah.. and sore knees.  Rachel and I have fever blisters.  This is her first which I am disappointed about because I hate knowing that she will have to deal with them the rest of her life.   I get them about 3 times a year.   I didn't have my first until I was in my 20's. Poor baby!!!! I'm sure I gave it to her since they are contagious.    

Memphis BOUND!!! BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am excited about seeing Cody Bear.  My mom has him so it may not be Sunday or Monday until I see him.   



No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family