Monday, March 23, 2009

One day at a time!

Ok.. After reading my last post and considering what some of you may be thinking from reading it, I just wanted to apologize and say I know I am so fortunate!! I am so blessed to have a family that is healthy and also have my own good health. God is definitely watching over me.

I have decided to just take one day at a time with the girls activities. If we make it to ball practice-GREAT, but if we miss-that's ok too. I've always been the person who signs up for everything and doesn't miss anything. I always say Yes if you need my help. Especially with school activities. Last week, I received an email asking for help at the Jane Goodall speech. They needed volunteers to help sell items. I immediately hit the reply button to say "Sure, I can help, I had planned on being there anyway".. but luckily before I hit send I decided that there were 20 other people who could also do it and that I am not the glue that holds the school together. Ok.. So I now know my New Year's Resolution. I know it's March. It's to say NO more often.

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family