Friday, March 20, 2009

TIRED

My schedule is so booked!! I don't know how I can possibly be so darn busy. Well..yes I do!! It's weird because for the first time in my life I am experiencing anxiety over all the activities in my life. Or in my kids lives. First, I am playing on two tennis teams. A 3.0 team and a 2.5 team. They practice once a week and starting next week, they also play once a week. On Monday's and Thursdays, I am working out with a trainer, but I am also working out alone when I am not working out with her. On top of all that..I agreed to help with our school Spring Fundraiser. Every year we have a online Auction. My job (and it's definitely a job) is to enter every item that will be listed on the web site. As of right now, we have 129 items. My boss is planning to give me another stack of papers on Monday and I'm sure there are another 40 items in the folder. I'm a little overwhelmed with this job alone because the Auction is scheduled to open for preview on April 1st and then bidding April 5th. Closing is April 19th which is a Monday and I'm positive that week will be busy with taking people's payments and making sure they receive their items. OK.. so I just told you my day job. I didn't even mention my house that I am now cleaning because we let our housekeeper go. My evening job begins at 3pm. Except on Wednesday's when they get out of school at 2:15. I find this job much much harder than my day job. One reason is because I have to work with people that are younger than me and they think they know more than I do. HA HA!!! Megan plays softball which is only one practice and one game a week. Rachel plays softball & soccer which is one practice and one game which equals 4 total of ball activity. Both girls play piano on Wednesdays. Rachel will receive her 1st communion May 2nd but in order to do so she must take Communion classes for 6 weeks. So every Thursday night, she has class. Usually on Friday nights, both girls want play dates and sleep overs. Which is the case tonight. Sunday is church day and then LUCKILY A peaceful afternoon but usually not the case because the girls are not going to sit quietly and enjoy a book. So that's my work week. Don't forget to throw in my dog (who likes to take walks), our fish, doctor appointments, car check up, grocery shopping, etc. The list goes on and on. I know I am not alone and that many of you have the same problems at home. Speaking of homes.. I forgot to mention that we are building a house which was luckily put on hold but I'm about to get busy again with that since we are starting back construction soon. Arhhhhhhhhh.. I want to go back to ASPEN!!!!! Room Service, Day on the slopes, laughing, relaxing in the tub.. no worries....

Be happy Don't worry!!!


Sorry you had to listen to my complaints tonight. But I needed to get this off my chest!!!

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family