Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break-Snowmass



Another great day of skiing!! I really really love this place. No worries!!! I wish life was like that 365 days of the year. Dan had a meeting this morning so the girls and I caught the 9am shuttle to Snowmass and we skied with another family from St. Georges. They have four children and their little girl is in the same grade as Megan. Megan and Tatum were awesome on the slopes. We ate lunch at Sneaky's tavern and then Dan showed up from his meeting and skied with us the rest of the day. Snowmass has really changed since the last time we were there. It's so much nicer. At 4pm we caught the shuttle back and somewhere between the bus and the hotel, I lost my phone. I am pretty sure I set it down inside the hotel. I've called it so many times from Dan's phone. It's so frustrating not having your phone. I can't believe someone has taken it but I'm pretty sure that is what happened.
Tonight for dinner, we ate at Asie. It's Chinese. The Tierney Family arrived yesterday and today was there very first time to ski. They have three boys and they all took a snowboarding class. Mike and Christy tried skiing. Christy got sick and has already said she wasn't going back tomorrow. I remember my first time and the altitude really takes getting used too. Mike, however, did great so hopefully he will be back for more tomorrow.

Tomorrow, the girls and I are headed to Buttermilk to ski. It's a fairly easy mountain and since Dan will not be skiing with us, I will feel more comfortable having them there. Dan is skiing Aspen Mountain which is at our hotel. I don't ski it because it is mostly blacks.

Another happy day of skiing!! Thank you God for watching over us!!!




No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family