Thursday, February 10, 2011

BLOGS

Am I the only one who follows blogs of people I don't know. Currently, I am following this student who lives in Dunedin. I don't even know where that is, but it must be in Europe. She calls her apartment a FLAT. And refers to her mom as mum. I guess this could also be Australia. I'll look it up and get back to you. Most of what I read about her, is very boring. Her latest crochets or what she's cooking. She really likes to take pictures of food. Anyway... I wonder if there's anyone out there reading my blog and what they may be thinking. Do they feel as they know me personally? Will our paths cross? Hmmmm

Question answered..Dunedin is in New Zealand. I was close..that's an island off of Australia.


My sincere apologies for this very boring blog!!!

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family