Saturday, January 2, 2010

Books of 2009

It's always a goal of mine to read as many books as possible. I love going into a book store and mentally taking note of all the books I've read that are on one particular shelf. Unfortunately, the list for 2009 is very short. As a matter of fact I thought it was longer. I'll reach for a higher goal in 2010. New this year is reading from my Kindle. I read THE HELP on it and loved using it. I still like reading from a book but I used the Kindle on an airplane and loved not having to carry several books and not having to reposition to turn the page.

1. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

2. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

3. The Help by Kathyrn Stockett (ALL TIME FAVORITE)

4. If I'm missing or dead by Janine Latus

5. Knock Out by Suzanne Sommers

6. Small Steps: The year I got polio by Peg Kehret

7. Pink Slip Party by Cara Lockwood

8. Just Beyond the Clouds by Karen Kingsbury

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family