Friday, January 29, 2010

So much for a SNOW DAY



Wintery Mix is what they like to call it. Snow and Ice mixed together. I call it one big MESS. Slush!! The girls came downstairs dressed for school this morning and they were pleasantly surprised when I told them school was canceled. They spent the day with friends possibly playing in it for 30 minutes or so. Tonight's temperatures will drop below freezing so tomorrow morning should be an even bigger mess. I can hear the tree branches snapping already. I just hope we don't lose power.


This is Poplar at around 11am this morning. Our dry cleaning delivery guy's route had been canceled but he agreed to meet me with the clothes on his way home. Thanks Ritchie at Bensingers!!!


This is a picture my mom emailed to me of their home. I'm so jealous, they got tons more than we did. The benefits of living up North. Although, the flip side to that is when I'm enjoying our 40 and 50 degree temps on Sunday and Monday, they will still be dealing with slush.



No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family