Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bunko Recap...

Here's an update on my BUNKO party. I think everyone had a great time. I received many compliments on the LASAGNA. Check it out at All Recipes.Com. It's called World's Best lasagna. I think it's better the 2nd day because the spices have time to blend.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/worlds-best-lasagna/detail.aspx

Around 10 girls came. The dessert was yummy-in my opinion! As I mentioned in a previous blog, everyone brought a regift. One of the ladies brought a Neckline Slimmer. It's a device you put under your chin and it helps you to work the muscles in your neck. The funny story behind her item was that she had received two of them for Christmas. Apparently she complains a lot about her neck. The other funny regift item was a pair of small capri running pants. The lady who brought them wears a small but this particular pair was even smaller. No one in the room is smaller than Jill who brought them. Megan modeled them for us and they fit her perfectly so I stole them from another girl to give to Megan.



It's hard to have a good time at your own party because you don't get the opportunity to sit down and chat. I find this to be true each time I have Bunko. I'm busy cleaning up plates, making sure everyone has something to drink. ETC... It's fun to host it but it's also fun to go to other homes and let them serve you. This should be my last time to host since we will be moving. I doubt I'll get to play bunko with these ladies after I move. So far, people who move out of the neighborhood usually aren't invited back. I'll have to find another group. Boo hoo.....

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family