Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Ebay experience



I'm always giving stuff away!! Shoes, clothes, furniture, etc... My house keeper gets everything. She comes to work and I see her wearing a cute top when I realize, "Hey, that used to be mine".. she once told me if I was to come to her house I would see all my stuff. I once had a yard sale when I lived in Cordova. It was a lot of work and I had to get out of bed early which I hate!! Not to mention, I didn't make a lot of money. I've played around with ebay over the past 4 years or so. My first item to sell was my daughter's snowsuit. I don't even remember how much I sold it for. Probably not enough to even cover shipping since I always list items as FREE SHIPPING. Right now, I have a die cutter listed with the bidding starting at $25 dollars. As of tonight, it is at 51 dollars and I still have until Sunday. I also have the DVD Madagascar listed. I was going to sell a LOT of 20 Disney DVD's but then I decided to list one and see how it sold alone. I started the bidding low, $3.99, and as of tonight, I have 1 bidder willing to pay $3.99- probably what it will cost to ship it. At Easter, I listed a dress that Megan wore last year to her communion but it didn't sell. I may try re-listing it with a better description and a better picture. Basically, I just want to clean out some closets and have fun doing it!!! Maria doesn't need a die cutter or the movie Madagascar. Several months ago, her purse was falling apart and my mom brought her one from home. If her shoes start falling apart, I'll find her an old pair but for right now...I'm going to give EBAY a shot. Oh...I almost forgot. Dan sold his old Iphone on there for like 200 dollars or more..I don't remember. He listed it AS IS and stated that it had fallen in water. Amazing. Here are a few pics from my listings. I know it's boring but it's all I have to talk about tonight.

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family