Monday, May 18, 2009

Quick Post

I'm going to the gym at 2 so I thought I'd update my blog. I sold my Sixxiz Die Cutter for $86 dollars on Ebay. YEAH!! The other item closes tomorrow morning. The Umansky Family had a great weekend. We had two softball games back to back. Then I took the girls swimming at the pool. It was a beautiful Saturday. Only a little windy. Sunday was much cooler. This is the last week of full days at school and then next week we go 3 half days. I hate that we have to return after Memorial Day. Bummer. The girls are going to Victory Ranch this summer so Sunday, Megan and I went to Target and bought a few things they will need for camp. They are so excited about camp. Who packs 4 weeks in advance for camp? Rachel was at a friends house on Sunday but when she got home and saw that Megan had started packing, she too wanted to start.

Today was my last New Neighbors Tennis match for the Spring. Out of 10 games, we won 6. Not bad. USTA has ended and my 2.5 team is going to City Playoffs. It starts next week. I haven't arranged a sitter yet but I'll make it work. State play offs are in June if we win City. My 3.0 team did not make it to City but that team is getting ready to start Tri-level in June. Tri-level is where each week 3 courts are played. A 2.5 court, a 3.0 court and a 3.5 court. It never ends!!! It's a lot of fun!!!

The house is still coming along. It's very exciting. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

Time's up-gotta hit the gym!!!

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family