Friday, May 1, 2009

Tennis WIN


Just wanted to post a picture of my tennis team. Only two members are missing from the picture. We went to Colonial Country Club yesterday and brought home another WIN!!! Gaby and I played on the doubles court and we won the first set 6-4. The second set was a little tougher and they beat us 3-6. Luckily we pulled it off and beat them in a tie-breaker with the score being 10-5. I think what messed us up in the second set was the fact it started raining and we had to stop play twice. I lost my momentum. I was also a little rattled by my opponent who served her second serve immediately after missing the first serve. She didn't wait for us to move the ball or even glace where it went. One time, I should have called a let because the ball was on our court but instead she immediately serves instead of giving us time to move the ball. I think that's where experience comes in to play. There are some things you just don't know to say or think to say until it's too late. Happy Tennis Playing!!!

No comments:

Mom and Congress Woman

Mom and Congress Woman

Christmas Family

Christmas Family